I have recently over charged my phone (galaxy s6) over night 4 times as i fell asleep while letting the battery charge. Will it effect my batery life span? If i does how can i improve it to make the life span like before
    11-08-2015 01:17 AM
    I have recently over charged my phone (galaxy s6) over night 4 times as i fell asleep while letting the battery charge. Will it effect my batery life span? If i does how can i improve it to make the life span like before
    You can't overcharge it. Just because it is plugged up, it isn't charging when full.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    11-08-2015 01:24 AM
    Ever since I've used smartphones, I've always charged them all night when I was sleeping, and I've never had battery problems. This is with: Nokia Symbian, BlackBerry, Nokia Windows Phone, and Moto Androids.
    11-08-2015 01:37 AM
    The charging circuit in the phone shuts off when the battery is fully charged. If you leave the charger plugged in, when the battery drops a little, the charger will kick back in and being it back to 100%. I've actually left phones in the shop plugged in for over a month (sometimes you plug a phone into a socket behind a cabinet or something and forget about it) with no battery problems.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    11-11-2015 02:11 AM