I have a third LG G2 and I am frustrated. From the first month of use there has not been a month that I did not have a major problem with the phone. My 13 year old son has a Huawei (sp.?) for two years and he has had *no problems* with it whatsoever. My wife had a Samsung for two or three years, and now has an iPhone, no problems. My LG G2s require a factory reset every few months, quit working, quit charging, get the dreaded ".acor stopped working" message, etc. EVERY MONTH THERE IS A PROBLEM. Besides, when the phone "restores" I usually get 1/3 of the setup restored, rest I have to do manually. I lose files, I lose app settings, phone number entries, etc. I live in an urban area, I don't use my phone as a hockey puck nor as a frisbee, I have all the an Otter case on the thing to protect it, I set up the backups and checked them with T-Mobile (I yearn for a "back it up all app in one, restore it correctly when you need it!"), I tried antivirus (Avast and AVG) and system cleaner (CClean only so far), I do not download apps from the wild, I do not have any app killers except what is stock on the phone, I do all the system updates religiously, I used to keep a 35% of memory free, BUT NOTHING HELPS; every month I have to start from scratch and I am sick and tired of it. I had mobile phones since they were barely fitting in sizeable backpacks and I never experienced this many problems with any phone in the past. Is LG just a piece of garbage, am I just unlucky with an otherwise fine phone, or could I be doing something that I may not be observing or realizing but that would be likely to keep killing the phone? I like the size and everything else about the G2 except its frustrating failure to last for more than a month without a major problem. I was thinking about getting G4 or whatever else the market brings early next year, but now I am thinking "anything" might be better than an LG. Any suggestions as to what I may do to not have the constant breakdowns happen, particularly specific to the G2, would be VERY much appreciated.

P.S. I apologize for my grammatical and spelling errors. The phone broke again yesterday, I have to do another factory reset to begin with, my contacts seem to be gone from the phone and the "backup," and I am really very frustrated; maybe even angry at this point. I hope this will replace the original posting since I did not know how to edit the original.
    11-10-2015 11:26 AM
    Sounds like the phone is defective - might be time for a new phone. Stay clear of the G2 if you get a new one
    11-24-2015 03:39 AM