I'm familiar that a lot of people with an Android have been having problems syncing their contacts and I'm having them also. I deleted Facebook and reinstall Facebook. However, for some reason I can't get Facebook to even show up under the accounts when you go into the settings menu under contacts. I have a Samsung Galaxy S5 active. Normally when you are inside your contacts you can click on the Settings menu and then go to accounts and add it to your contacts. When I reinstalled Facebook is no longer there please help.

Posted via the Android Central App
    11-11-2015 05:12 PM
    I believe it has to do with the change in the Facebook API that eliminated contact sharing: 3 Hacks to Get All Of Your Facebook Contacts Into One Place
    11-11-2015 10:44 PM
    I believe you are on the right track, however I have an android and that address the problems with Apple. I really appreciate your effort, I'm going to try to see if I can figure something else out.

Posted via the Android Central App
    11-12-2015 05:48 PM
    I think it applies to Android as well. This announcement on Sync.ME's website refers to the API change, and states it generally, not just for Apple: https://syncme.helpshift.com/a/sync-...n-facebook-api
    11-13-2015 01:09 AM
    Facebook got rid of the sync contacts option in the app

edit:

Download ver 27 from APK mirror: http://www.apkmirror.com/apk/faceboo...-apk-download/

Uninstall FB (or uninstall updates if FB is preloaded) in you settings/applications menu. Disable the app to make sure it doesn't try to start updating.
    Install ver 27.
    Go to the App settings and enable "Sync contacts"
    Go to the phones Accounts settings and enable FB "Sync contacts"
    It should take a minute or so to sync. Check your contacts to see if it worked. If it did, you can update FB in the Play Store.
    11-13-2015 09:50 AM