Hi, I've recently changed from an iphone 6 to a Note 5 and I'm loving everything so far except I have no idea how to sync music from my macbook to my phone and pictures from my phone to my macbook, i've tried downloading the android file transfer but it kept telling me to restart my device and that it couldnt connect. Also if anyone has any tips about changing from an iphone to a samsung please do share them with me.
    11-12-2015 05:07 AM
    I suggest you start here: http://forums.androidcentral.com/gen...e-android.html

As for sync of music and photos. For music, I have the Google Play Music Manager installed on my Mac. It syncs ADDITIONS to my iTunes library to my Google Play Music account (I think you can sync up to 30,000 songs free). I then "download" the songs I want cached if I'm going to be listening while offline, or just stream over cellular/WiFi. Photos, mine back up using the Photos app but anything I want to share is usually shared directly with Hangouts or the Facebook app, any others I share to Google Drive to then download on my computer. BTW, there's also a Google Drive app for Mac so you can directly access your Drive storage from Finder.
    11-12-2015 10:33 AM