i purchased the Lg G4 and never recieved my free battery and sd card

A

AC Question

My daughter purchased the phone for me in NJ I've gone through 6 chargers and the all end up not charging the device in a few weeks the phone was purchased on 6/26/15 and the man in the Verizon store said he couldn't submit the rebate that we had to do it as there were only a few days left to submit my daughter submitted it using her mobile phone 609-661-0775 my phone is on her account she still has all she scanned in her phone yet they claim they didn't receive all . Im so disappointed with this phone went to my local Verizon store and purchased a new charger for $24.00 and the man plugged the charger in then he couldn't get the charger to unplug from the phone so I had to go around with the charger attached for a few weeks until it finally fell out needless to say that charger sopped working I purchased another charger and it lasted a couple of weeks I used all the ones I had already and they all do the same thing. such a disappointment now I wil be without the phone for weeks because it hasn't even arrived at the center for repair yet never will I purchase another Lg product.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon