Hello, I would appreciate help on this matter greatly as I've tried everything but to no avail. Downloaded recent android update to LG G3 but something's gone wrong. The play store shows a white screen (I can swipe from left though and my profile appears) youtube app doesn't open at all and nor do another couple of apps. Chrome app is all but useless too as it is now exceptionally slow. I've tried deleting caches, data etc and restarted but that doesn't work. My guess is I will have to factory reset but I can't backup my sms messages and phone's content to my laptop as I attempted that via wondershare MobileGo and it couldn't connect to my phone! The LG pc suite software doesn't support the latest android update so I can't use that. Can anyone recommend some pc software that I can further attempt backing up my phone before factory resetting? Footnote: There's no internal memory card in my phone to back up to either.
    11-13-2015 05:25 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Try going to Settings>Accounts and remove your Google account completely, then add it back again. Does that make a difference?
    11-13-2015 04:03 PM