Hi all,

I've had my LG G4 for about 2 months now - not a single issue (Android 5.1). Today I sent an email from the stock mail app and the email I received a Postmaster failed notice (despite all of the details being correct) and a constant Outbox sending notification in the status bar.

I deleted the email account from the stock email app as try as I might, the sending notification wouldn't disappear. Deleting my account details for did me of the notification but now a much worse problem has cropped up and it's driving me absolutely insane!

My battery, immediately after the temporary removal of my outlook account just plummeted like I've never witnessed from any phone in my life - we're talking from 80% to under 10% in say two hours of barely touching the phone.

In my battery usage screen on my settings, it's showing 'Exchange' to be using 35% of my battery!

I've scoured the depths of the internet, I've wiped every cache, I've entered and re-entered my account details a thousand times, I've tried a manual set up - if it's online you can guarantee I've tried it.

The Exchange app has over the course of the day dropped down to 19% usage which is obviously far too much as normally it doesn't even show on the list of top users. My partner has the same phone - no issues either.

I'm currently using the 'Nine' email app as though my personal email address was fine, my work email (where the original troublesome email was sent from) just won't sync on the stock launcher anymore.

Please - if you can think of a way to fix this issue I will worship you until you're dying day. I haven't had my phone long enough for things like this to be acceptable and nobody has given me anything that will work.

Thank you for your time gents.
    11-14-2015 06:08 PM
    Have you tried Safe Mode?
    11-14-2015 08:54 PM