1. Setting up DLNA on home network, The dlink router(2750U-300mbps) seems to block the dlna connection, Not sure if some port needs to be unblocked for dlna to work
    This is confirmed because If I make one of my android device a wifi hotspot and then connect other devices to it, it works properly
    2. Same is the problem with MyPhoneExplorer Client, I have tried it with belkin n150 router and then I am able to connect my android phone to PC via wifi, But using DLink router it cannot connect
    Need suggestions and inputs from all the active techies on this forum to help resolve the issue, Also let me know if this is not the relevant forum then are there any other relative forums where I can post this question
    3. Need information about dlna certified best free apps without any limitation or license fee
    11-15-2015 01:56 AM
    1. Setting up DLNA on home network, The dlink router(2750U-300mbps) seems to block the dlna connection, Not sure if some port needs to be unblocked for dlna to work
    This is confirmed because If I make one of my android device a wifi hotspot and then connect other devices to it, it works properly
    2. Same is the problem with MyPhoneExplorer Client, I have tried it with belkin n150 router and then I am able to connect my android phone to PC via wifi, But using DLink router it cannot connect
    Need suggestions and inputs from all the active techies on this forum to help resolve the issue, Also let me know if this is not the relevant forum then are there any other relative forums where I can post this question
    3. Need information about dlna certified best free apps without any limitation or license fee
    Welcome to Android Central!

Are you trying to stream to your TV from your phone or from your PC to your TV?
    11-18-2015 12:45 PM