How doe I get rid of "do you want to install this application" it appears every 10 mins or so.

A

AC Question

How doe I get rid of "do you want to install this application" it appears every 10 mins or so.

There is an application that appears every ten mins or so it veries between two applications one something like farm and the otherone I don't remember at the moment, I was wondering if anybody knew how to get rid of this, the page that requests the install appears randomly during sometimes crucial times, such as me speaking on the pone or in the middle of a game, it is very annoying, please help.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: How doe I get rid of "do you want to install this application" it appears every 10 mins or so.

Welcome to Android Central! It sounds like you might have some kind of adware or malware installed. Try booting into Safe Mode, which temporarily disables all 3rd party apps. On most Android devices, while powered on, press and hold Power until the Power Off menu appears. Press and hold the Power Off selection until the Safe Mode prompt appears. Tap OK.

If the problem disappears in Safe Mode, then something you installed is causing the problem. You may have to uninstall apps one by one until the problem disappears. If the problem persists in Safe Mode, then it's possible that some malware was installed to the root of the system, which can be very difficult to get rid of.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay