Hello I am looking for some assistance and would really appreciate any help anyone can give.
    My friend's Maxx won't boot past the Motorola logo, it will immediately turn off and reboot each time. I can boot it to the fast boot menu but all steps besides barcode will just put the phone back into the boot loop. I have no experience with fixing phones just computers so she turned to me for help. I have downloaded the appropriate firmware and attempted to flash it using rsd lite but it fails at step 6/11 system.img so I attempted it using abd and completed each step successfully however it's still doing the same thing. The phone is stock and unrooted. Does anyone have any ideas or advice?
    11-15-2015 11:03 AM
    Hello I am looking for some assistance and would really appreciate any help anyone can give.
    My friend's Maxx won't boot past the Motorola logo, it will immediately turn off and reboot each time. I can boot it to the fast boot menu but all steps besides barcode will just put the phone back into the boot loop. I have no experience with fixing phones just computers so she turned to me for help. I have downloaded the appropriate firmware and attempted to flash it using rsd lite but it fails at step 6/11 system.img so I attempted it using abd and completed each step successfully however it's still doing the same thing. The phone is stock and unrooted. Does anyone have any ideas or advice?
    Welcome to Android Central!

So it works pushing everything via ADB but still fails to boot? Have you tried re downloading the systme image or finding a different one to use?
    11-19-2015 10:28 AM