Random chinese Ads and Application keeps appearing and installing on my Android phone!?

A

AC Question

My SKK Phoenix+ Tablet keeps downloading this random chinese Apps, and my phone keeps showing random chinese adds also; which includes girls in a bikini, some products, News 365, 365 *chinese texts* and more annoying download spams! I don't know how this happen and it often happens when i connect to Mobile data or WiFi. I ALREADY Factory reset my phone and this keeps happening ( even i remove my SD Card, SIM etc )

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Do another factory reset, but before you do so, go to Settings>Backup & Reset, and uncheck Automatically Restore. After the reset, and after you've finished the Setup Wizard, go immediately to the Play Store and stop any app from installing automatically (if the device even has the Play Store). If it persists, then malware might have installed itself into the root, which can be nearly impossible to get rid of, unless perhaps if you flash a new ROM.

asiafarer

Aug 27, 2017
Visit site
You do know Chinese manufacturers did ship phones abroad with malware installed from the factory?
The had the phones send a lot of user data "home", to collect for installing spam and more malwares!
You need a new (and not available!) firmware to get rid of it!