Why is my phone freezing and rebooting over and over?

A

AC Question

I have a Samsung Galaxy Stellar 4G LTE using 4.1.2 Jelly Bean.

First I tried to root through the Android download. That wasn't working so I then downloaded the Windows one instead. That one took, so I thought. It went through the entire process and said "ROOT SUCCESS" and I waited several minutes for the "FINISH" icon to pop up and that didn't happen. So I unplugged my phone and reset it manually. Now it freezes up and keeps restarting on it's own. I'm unable to choose any actions at all. I did everything that the instructions had ask me to. I'm just wondering if I ruined my phone entirely or if there's maybe a way to get my phone back in use to try again? Oh and I don't have my phone activated with a carrier anymore and I just use it for Wi-Fi purposes only.

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
I have a Samsung Galaxy Stellar 4G LTE using 4.1.2 Jelly Bean.

First I tried to root through the Android download. That wasn't working so I then downloaded the Windows one instead. That one took, so I thought. It went through the entire process and said "ROOT SUCCESS" and I waited several minutes for the "FINISH" icon to pop up and that didn't happen. So I unplugged my phone and reset it manually. Now it freezes up and keeps restarting on it's own. I'm unable to choose any actions at all. I did everything that the instructions had ask me to. I'm just wondering if I ruined my phone entirely or if there's maybe a way to get my phone back in use to try again? Oh and I don't have my phone activated with a carrier anymore and I just use it for Wi-Fi purposes only.

Welcome to Android Central!

You can give this guide below a look and see if it restores your phone back to stock.

http://forums.androidcentral.com/am...amsung-emergency-recovering-samsung-kies.html

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21