Soundalive features not working

A

AC Question

I have a Samsung Galaxy S4, and I've had it for almost 2 years and it's still in ship shape. But my soundalive feature suddenly stopped working. You know how it has different genres of music such as pop, jazz, etc and also things like treble boost, bass boost, vocal, concert, and cafe, those are the features that don't work at all. I was deleting unnecessary apps on my phone the otherday and I'm not sure if I deleted it or not because I didn't have the soundalive app, it was built into my phone, do its hard to figure out what the problem is. Please help

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
I have a Samsung Galaxy S4, and I've had it for almost 2 years and it's still in ship shape. But my soundalive feature suddenly stopped working. You know how it has different genres of music such as pop, jazz, etc and also things like treble boost, bass boost, vocal, concert, and cafe, those are the features that don't work at all. I was deleting unnecessary apps on my phone the otherday and I'm not sure if I deleted it or not because I didn't have the soundalive app, it was built into my phone, do its hard to figure out what the problem is. Please help

Welcome to Android Central!

Check and see if you maybe disabled the app in your application manager. You should have a disabled apps tab next to your all apps tab.

Steven Hill4

Dec 24, 2016
Visit site

Mine has never worked on my S4. But works on my budget samsung young. Samsung has never fixed it either with updates.