This past week, every time I try to tap on a song to copy it to a playlist or remove it, the song can't be selected. I can tap the title itself to play it from the song list, but trying to touch any song's menu makes the screen jump to a different song. I've installed and uninstalled updates and reinstalled the Play Music app but the problem won't stop. in installed is there anyone else with this problem? Any suggestions?
    11-16-2015 09:42 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Which device? Are you having other issues with the touchscreen? What happens if you turn the device to landscape--can you tap the menu buttons now?
    11-16-2015 12:28 PM
    Hello and thanks for replying. I've tried using the app both portrait and landscape, it seems to make no difference, the screen jumps whether I use the stylus or my finger. I'm really stuck and can't figure this out. I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 5 but so far the touch screen problem only seems to happen in Play Music on that particular device.
    11-18-2015 09:15 AM
    I know you've already tried uninstalling/reinstalling, but try also going to the App Manager, selecting Play Music, and Clearing Cache/Data, then Force Stopping. Now try again.

You could also try the more general step of wiping the cache partition: https://support.t-mobile.com/docs/DOC-23240
    11-18-2015 11:04 AM
    You know, I think your latest suggestion just may have worked. I followed the steps listed to wipe the cache partition and rebooted my phone. I had already cleared the cache from the app manager previously. So far all seems well. I've managed to move more than a dozen songs to different playlists, and even turned my phone off and then back on and still the screen hasn't jumped once. Thank you SO MUCH!!
    B. Diddy likes this.
    11-19-2015 04:32 PM
    Great! Will keep all fingers and toes crossed ...
    11-19-2015 05:45 PM