Hi there, I have had some issues with my android device.
    A sony Xperia Prime Core M
    I use basic themes from the providers for the device, a large range so to speak. But after a few months of use, the device would glitch out from an app, any app, or even the home screen. A simple freeze, screen goes black and locks.

When unlocked, I notice ALL my apps which are stored in the SD have vanished, even when updating them, rebooting, removing the SD card and putting it back in, there is no way to bring them back up.

Only way I can get my apps back in my installed hotbar in the main menu, is to use a theme I have never used before, which, of course, is a pain. Meaning I lose the desired look of my phone.

What would be causing this? Any help would be great, thanks!
    11-16-2015 02:07 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! I wonder if it's just a coincidence that there's one theme that seemingly leaves the phone unaffected. I'd be more concerned that there's a problem with your microSD card. If it's corrupted or otherwise problematic, it might be occasionally and unexpectedly disconnecting without properly unmounting. This can break the symlinks that tell the phone where apps moved to the SD card are located. Can you try a different SD card?
    11-17-2015 05:44 PM