Samsung Note 4 vs Note 5 Camera Quality- Help me decide!!

A

AC Question

Hi,

I am ready to purchase a new phone and am looking at the Note 4's and Note 5. I was leaning towards just going with the Note 4 until I read some reviews about blurry photos. While I do have a DSLR camera, I do use my phone a lot for pictures and want something that will give me good printable quality photos. I know the note 5 will do this because my daughter has one and I tested by printing an 8x10 photo and it was crystal clear. However, there are much better deals for purchasing the Note 4 right now. I was also considering the LG G4 or the iPhone, but not really sure I want to go this direction. I have always had androids, just looking for an upgraded camera as my HTC takes awful blurry photos.

Can anyone give me some insight on the difference you have experienced? Is it worth going with the Note 5? I like that I can use an SD card with the note4, but I don't have to have this. Would anyone that has the Note4 be willing to email me a photo that I could print to test/compare the printed quality?

Thanks so much!!!

OceanView

Jul 13, 2012
Visit site
I have both a Note 4 and Note 5.
The camera on the Note 5 is superb. One a scale of 1 to 10, it's a 10. The Note 4 is also pretty good, I'd say it's a 9 on a scale of 1 to 10.
I can't let go of the Note 4 cause I need the SD card functionality. You can't go wrong with either phone.
And no, the Note 4 does not take blurry photos.