So I've had my LG Revolution for almost 2 years now and then this morning all apps began to crash when I would open them. Now even clicking on the "Apps" option it won't even open but goes to a black screen and then back to the main screen. I can still use the 'contacts', 'phone' 'google play store' and web browser on the phone but nothing else will open up. I've reset the phone twice now, made sure all apps were up to date and researched what I could online. I've seen something about Android system web browser but I don't have that in applications manager. I really don't know what to do now and have been trying to figure it out all day. Please help!
    11-16-2015 08:40 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Try booting into Safe Mode, which temporarily disables all 3rd party apps. On most Android devices, while powered on, press and hold Power until the Power Off menu appears. Press and hold the Power Off selection until the Safe Mode prompt appears. Tap OK.

If the problem disappears in Safe Mode, then something you installed is causing the problem. You may have to uninstall apps one by one until the problem disappears. If the problem persists in Safe Mode, then it's more likely to be a hardware or firmware problem.
    11-17-2015 02:26 AM
    So I've had my LG Revolution for almost 2 years now and then this morning all apps began to crash when I would open them. Now even clicking on the "Apps" option it won't even open but goes to a black screen and then back to the main screen. I can still use the 'contacts', 'phone' 'google play store' and web browser on the phone but nothing else will open up. I've reset the phone twice now, made sure all apps were up to date and researched what I could online. I've seen something about Android system web browser but I don't have that in applications manager. I really don't know what to do now and have been trying to figure it out all day. Please help!
    Did you ever find a fix to this because I have also been trying to find a fix for this problem and have not been able to find it.
    08-15-2016 06:41 PM
    Having the same problem, I have an app that refuses to open. Have literally tried everything except a factory reset. Cleaned cache w/CCleaner, cleared the app data, Force Stop, cleared recovery system cache, uninstalled/reinstalled, rebooted, moved to SD, nothing helps.
    11-28-2016 05:24 PM
    Which app is it? There might be a compatibility issue. Send an email to the app's developer to see if they are aware of any issues with your device.
    11-29-2016 12:54 AM