Hello,

I just got the LG V10 and I am really struggling with the battery usage. I keep it on at work but I don't mess with it or do anything beyond an occasional text. I have turned off WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS....I clear the apps I use when I finish but my battery is getting about 4 hours tops before it dies. I am not very good with electronics or phones in general and I feel I have exhausted my limited knowledge in the trouble shooting department. Any ideas for me?
    11-17-2015 12:05 PM
    Hello,

I just got the LG V10 and I am really struggling with the battery usage. I keep it on at work but I don't mess with it or do anything beyond an occasional text. I have turned off WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS....I clear the apps I use when I finish but my battery is getting about 4 hours tops before it dies. I am not very good with electronics or phones in general and I feel I have exhausted my limited knowledge in the trouble shooting department. Any ideas for me?
    Okay, reboot it 3-4 times, charge it and check. Also, do you have Wi-Fi at work? It may not hurt to connect to that.

How's your service at work? Full bars or 1 or two?

Also, you can check this, actually. Go to Settings, Battery, and you should either see what's using the battery or you may have to check usage to see what apps or other things are eating it up.
    11-17-2015 12:22 PM
    I'm having the same issue. Mine is going down about 10% every half hour. When you say reboot, do you mean just restart it 3-4 times? I do have Wi-Fi at work but I don't connect because I don't really use it at work. Other than text messages every once in a while and it's still draining really fast. I have full bars at work. I just got the phone so not many apps installed and nothing using an amount over 2% other than "Exchange" and I don't know what that is. I keep hitting stop but it still just comes back.
    11-17-2015 08:09 PM