My headphone jack appears to have stopped working. When I plug headphones in, it says my music is playing but i cant hear anything through my headphones and i thought it was my headphones for awhile. I tested a second pair of headphones to confirm it's the phone. I was wondering whether this has happened to anyone else, and whether they were able to fix it in any way.
    11-17-2015 12:05 PM
    My headphone jack appears to have stopped working. When I plug headphones in, it says my music is playing but i cant hear anything through my headphones and i thought it was my headphones for awhile. I tested a second pair of headphones to confirm it's the phone. I was wondering whether this has happened to anyone else, and whether they were able to fix it in any way.
    You should be able to see in there. It seems the connection isn't being made - see if you can see what that may be. If you can, use a toothpick and gently go around the edge of the jack to clean it out. Don't put anything in there that you're not sure you can't get out!
    11-17-2015 12:23 PM