Deleted OS, Can't flash through TWRP

A

AC Question

I was trying to root my tablet (Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 wifi) and I ended up deleting the whole OS by mistake. The recovery isn't working either. Trying to install an OS to fix this but the tablet dies part way through, it will not charge at all now (I assume I've deleted whatever identifies the battery).

I've got Pimpdroid on my SD Card but it will not stay awake long enough to install before it reboots into TWRP again. It's plugged into a wall by itself as it won't charge if plugged into my laptop, but it still dies after a minute or so. What can I do to fix this?

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
I was trying to root my tablet (Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 wifi) and I ended up deleting the whole OS by mistake. The recovery isn't working either. Trying to install an OS to fix this but the tablet dies part way through, it will not charge at all now (I assume I've deleted whatever identifies the battery).

I've got Pimpdroid on my SD Card but it will not stay awake long enough to install before it reboots into TWRP again. It's plugged into a wall by itself as it won't charge if plugged into my laptop, but it still dies after a minute or so. What can I do to fix this?

Welcome to Android Central!

Give this guide below a try, it should restore the tablet for you to stock and you can start over from there.

http://forums.androidcentral.com/am...amsung-emergency-recovering-samsung-kies.html

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12