I recently backed up my Cyanogen os and decided to try out Oxygen os. As I said, I backed up cyanogen, wiped everything except internal storage, flashed Oxygen, got that working, set it up with my preferences, went back into tarp, made a backup, and now I want to restore my back up i made earlier of Cyanogen, however, when I try to do that i end up with an error 255 and the restore fails. This really sucks because i have all my important stuff saved on my cyanogen back up as i planned on going back to it after i tried oxygen out. Any suggestions?

I keep getting

"E:extractTarFork() process ended with ERROR=255"
    11-17-2015 07:53 PM
    I recently backed up my Cyanogen os and decided to try out Oxygen os. As I said, I backed up cyanogen, wiped everything except internal storage, flashed Oxygen, got that working, set it up with my preferences, went back into tarp, made a backup, and now I want to restore my back up i made earlier of Cyanogen, however, when I try to do that i end up with an error 255 and the restore fails. This really sucks because i have all my important stuff saved on my cyanogen back up as i planned on going back to it after i tried oxygen out. Any suggestions?

I keep getting

"E:extractTarFork() process ended with ERROR=255"
    Welcome to Android Central!

Are you wiping the phone first before you try to restore?
    11-20-2015 11:30 AM