Samsung Galaxy S6 vs Sony Xperia Z5

willapp

Nov 18, 2015
Visit site
Trying to decide which phone to buy for the missus (handset only not a contract upgrade) and stuck between these two devices. Z5 is the newer handset and appeals as one of the main reasons my wife wants a new phone is for taking better pictures and for improved battery life (her current Nexus 5 lasts less than a day with only casual usage).

Many review sites seem to prefer the S6 over the Z5, even claiming that the camera and battery life are comparable, while others say the Z5 is better in both departments. Price isn't too much of a factor however I can get the S6 around £80 cheaper so if it really is the better device then that should seal the deal but I'm still undecided.

Interested to hear owners' opinions, especially around the battery life and camera but also general usage, issues to be aware of etc. Unfortunately either choice means 'downgrading' from Android 6 on the Nexus 5 back to 5.1.1 until the manufacturers release their version 6 updates but as far as I can tell both companies will be doing this quite soon?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2