Trying to sync to my work Outlook calendar. Microsoft Exchange set up is fine. It won't show appointments that I put on my desktop on my phone. So, after screwing around with this thing for WAY too long I install the Nine - Exchange app. Well, that doesn't show any email or calendar events at all, in spite of going through the settings, syncing manually both at work and on my phone, and restarting my phone.

I am so irritated with this thing. My old Samsung S3 worked flawlessly from the get go, plus it had that nice little calendar thing on the home page that just showed events for today and tomorrow. I wish I had never "upgraded!"

Thanks for any advice.
    11-18-2015 10:09 AM
    Welcome to Android Central!

Have you tried going in to your calendar app settings and making sure that the exchange calendar is selected to show?
    11-18-2015 06:08 PM
    I have literally tried everything. I talked with Verizon tech support (lame) who confirmed that my settings were all correct (I already knew that). I talked with my tech support dept at work and they confirmed that I had the Exchange thing set up right. I guess my next stop is Samsung tech support. If I could return this phone I would!
    11-20-2015 09:08 AM