Trying to get this galaxy tab 2 10.1 set up for my motherinlaw to use, got it activated 4G verizon (she doesn't have internet in her room) and it will not allow me to put in her gmail address on gmail app or the googleplay app.
    I get as far as the agreement, to hit ok or cancel and you can't do either. I can sign in via web browser, but it still doesn't allow me to access googleplay to add other apps to this device.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated!
    * I thought it was because I didn't scroll thru the agreement...did that and still nothing.
    11-18-2015 11:11 AM
    Trying to get this galaxy tab 2 10.1 set up for my motherinlaw to use, got it activated 4G verizon (she doesn't have internet in her room) and it will not allow me to put in her gmail address on gmail app or the googleplay app.
    I get as far as the agreement, to hit ok or cancel and you can't do either. I can sign in via web browser, but it still doesn't allow me to access googleplay to add other apps to this device.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated!
    * I thought it was because I didn't scroll thru the agreement...did that and still nothing.
    Have you tried to do a factory reset?
    11-18-2015 05:56 PM
    Have you tried to do a factory reset?
    Yes , it came to me already reset... its such a bizzare thing.. i couldn't even sign in with my own account. I set her up with a new email address and password, and it finally let me move forward. I've researched since asking this question elsewhere..seems like its a glitch with google and they still havent' fixed it
    11-18-2015 08:40 PM
    Yes , it came to me already reset... its such a bizzare thing.. i couldn't even sign in with my own account. I set her up with a new email address and password, and it finally let me move forward. I've researched since asking this question elsewhere..seems like its a glitch with google and they still havent' fixed it
    Yeah that sucks, I think I had to do that for my dad when he got a new phone. Granted he couldn't remember the email address that was on the phone either. They set it up at the store when he bought it and he was old school AOL email so he didn't use the Gmail account. Glad you got it all fixed up.
    11-19-2015 06:24 AM