There is no option to disable either. It pops up the unwanted ads on main screen and also it installs hola launcher. I am not able to turn off the acessibilty also. It changes the security settings and installs the app on its own. I tried factory reset still it didn't work. please help me.
    11-18-2015 01:38 PM
    There are reports of a type of trojan that install itself into the system, so if can't be deleted with a factory reset. The only way is flashing the rom back in your phone.
    You could try booting your phone into safe mode and then uninstall that app. Make sure it's not checked under settings - security - device administrators and also uncheck the "unknown sources" option.
    11-18-2015 02:24 PM
    how do i boot the device in safe mode ?
    12-01-2015 07:53 AM
    how do i boot the device in safe mode ?
    Which phone do you have? Just in case you could try this. Hold the power button as to switch the phone off and then long press on the Power Off window.
    12-01-2015 08:25 AM
    there is no way to uninstall this app even after factory data reset. its unremovable malware which is very irritating... even in safe mode we cant uninstall it. if you get something then please reply below.
    12-21-2015 01:39 AM
    There are reports of a type of trojan that install itself into the system, so if can't be deleted with a factory reset. The only way is flashing the rom back in your phone.
    12-21-2015 07:14 AM
    the best way is-
    i)root your phone (recommended : kingo ROOT)
    ii) install superuser.
    iii) uninstall with the help of superuser.
    01-12-2016 10:14 AM
    root your phone and try again with the help of superuser
    01-12-2016 10:15 AM
    the best way is-
    i)root your phone (recommended : kingo ROOT)
    ii) install superuser.
    iii) uninstall with the help of superuser.
    Why would you suggest this when you don't know what the device is?
    01-12-2016 10:26 AM
    Alarm controller is such a malware that is unstoppable. You can't uninstall it. You can't disable it. Even if you force stop, it will automatically start without your permission. It will bring annoying adds. And even download apps without permission. It is also killing my phone while I'm connecting with WiFi. Really its disastrous. One more thing, my phone is also rooted by I am still unable to stop it even super user also can't.
    01-25-2016 09:47 AM
    Here is a workaround someone posted on xda that could be useful until you flash your phone:

At last I got a solution or workaround, I installed NoRoot Data Firewall and then created a VPN on my own mobile and now I am having full authority to whom to give access to network and whom to not.

This is just the workaround I found, it doesn't remove the Malware. But it worked and get me out of the frustration.
    Link to the original below. My post count is too low to post the link normally so you'll have to do a bit of work if you want to check it out.
    forum(dot)
    xda-developers(dot)
    com(forward slash)
    showpost.php?p=64763357&postcount=5]Alarm Controller , virus .. trojan .. malware ..??! it's Incredible - Post #5
    01-25-2016 03:29 PM
    same issue here yaar it's a heck of a thing, eats outs around half of my data
    02-22-2016 03:47 PM
    guys.. there is no way to remove this alarm controller ... this ******* app rather use all your personal information by auto installing third party apps... the only way to block its action is to work into safe mode ...
    03-01-2016 05:21 AM
    its really great news for guys who totally frustrated with alarm controller malware.. just install the app named 'root explorer' using play store.. actually play store shows two apps one is root explorer and other is explorer.. both seems quite similar but explorer is free while root explorer isa paid one.. so install explorer then go to system folder and then apps... here u find the culprit with file name alarmcontrol.app .. something like that.. just delete this file ... now go to settings >>> apps >> alarm controller.. well it shows disable option... immediately disable it then restart your phone & it,s done... most important thing don,t turn on your data or wifi connection during this entire process...

hope it works for u guys.. waiting for ur reply....
    03-01-2016 11:33 AM
    explorer doesn't delete alarm controller
    03-06-2016 11:19 AM
    No need to root your device, especially with garbage one click tools. Reflash your stock firmware via the proper software depending on phone manufacturer.
    03-30-2016 04:10 AM
    The no root data firewall worked woomera for me. Does the root explorer works, do you need to root the phone for it? Can anyone confirm
    05-16-2016 03:54 PM
    There is no way to remove it but i have a perfect solution
    For the solutio whatsapp me at 8896662004
    09-16-2016 02:07 AM
    Just install STUBBORN TROJAN KILLER from play store no need to root no need to install firewall no need to whatsapp someone
    10-02-2016 08:21 AM