the other day I was installing a game app and this apus launcher add was displayed while installing the game app I closed the launcher app and went to sleep . The next day when I woke up.................my mobile had an all new app launcher transformation. THIS LAUNCHER HAS CREATED A LOT OF PROBLEM TO ME:
    The speed of my mobile has reduced
    the app downloads any alternate app on its own
    it keep my wifi always on even when I disable it
    the same is with my internet data connectivity it is always on even if I disable it

I had to remove all my app from the mobile . I literally uninstalled all the app. I formatted my mobile a number of times but the apus app does not go away

I had already tried uninstalling it but "there is no uninstall option on the app info"
    I tried various settings as prescribed but to no avail
    even the device manager is deactivated but still the app keeps running pls tell me what to do
    11-18-2015 02:24 PM
    Hi, welcome to the forums! If a factory reset didn't fix the problem there are not many options left. Did you download that game from a third party store? There are several reports of a new kind of trojan that installs itself in the phone system. If that's your case your only hope could be flashing the factory image so you have a clean start.
    11-18-2015 02:39 PM