My Samsung Galaxy S4 shows the wrong area code (807) for local incoming calls which is (727)

Sher51

Nov 19, 2015
Visit site
No one knows how to switch my phone back to displaying the correct area code a call is coming from! Local incoming calls say they are coming from area code 807 instead of locally 727. Happened once before n I called Metro 7 times before a girl that answered KNEW n told me where to go fix it. Now it's doing the same thing again n NO ONE at Metro, Samsung support or dealer I bought it from ever heard of any such thing! What's even more rediculous is when I scroll through call log if area code is wrong.. It corrects it to right area code as I scroll down. I can't believe it's this BIG of a deal if I happened to get a girl a Metro that answered the phone to fix it once...needless to say there are no such notes on the computer of the call or what was told to me!!! Help!

the tall guy

Q&A Team
Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
Hi, sounds like a very strange issue, Metro should be able to assist you considering one of their staff members was before. Surely they must have a call log for when you called them up to get a resolution?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Agentirish