Before I explain my problem here's my info
    Phone Type:Tablet
    Company:Samsung
    Phone Version:4.4.2
    Full Device Name:Samsung Galaxy S4 Tablet
    Rooted:Yes

As I said yesterday When I Tried nodding the Google play store with lucky patcher it worked a little then When I did something else I had no idea what I was doing it started saying No Internet Connection Please try again so I went online and I found how to fix it I first have to delete the host file and then use the app called adway which makes a new host file then it worked so I was able to use the play store then I u installed updates on Google play apps such as Google play music,Google play newstand,Google App,aND Samsung print service so I was trying to install a computer app sothe apps I said I uinstalled updates on I think one of them did something to the play store so now I tried deleting hosts file clearing Toole firmware,Google plays tore by doing clear data ando force stop so that worked somehow but still says no Internet connection please help me and also it makes it so billing is not supported please reply this is the only tablet I have I love my tablet
    11-21-2015 09:55 AM
    I'm sorry, but we do not allow discussions about Lucky Patcher or similar apps. Thread closed.
    11-21-2015 02:29 PM