Hi,
    I have P8 Lite for two days and I experience issues with microphone on every call.
    It might be the noise cancellation as it's mentioned in Google's forum for nexus 6.
    The symptoms are exactly the same but it might be also a hardware problem.
    While talking to someone he could barely hear me and said it sounded like I was very far away or muffled

Can someone tell me if has experienced the same problem or it's just me?
    11-26-2015 01:50 AM
    Hi, if the phone is just new I would look at returning it for a different device, you don't want to keep it for a while and not be able to return it for a new one.
    11-26-2015 02:36 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Have you checked the primary mic opening to make sure it isn't blocked by anything, like a case or lint?

Also, does it work normally if you're on speakerphone or wired/Bluetooth headsets?
    11-26-2015 02:47 AM
    Thank you for your answer. Yes it's new but it's taken from my telecommunication company and it needs to be sent for diagnostic there is no option for replacement before that. Thanks again
    11-26-2015 03:19 AM
    Thank you for your answer.
    We made few tests with our engineers (colleges of mine) responsible for VOIP services and Video Conferencing and it comes out that the second microphone responsible for the noise cancellation is incredibly sensitive. When it's moved or I scrub on it with finger it's almost impossible for the other side to hear me. In noisy environment or on speakerphone it works perfectly and no other sounds, except my voice, delivered to the other side.
    Unfortunately I don't have Bluetooth headset for tests.
    11-26-2015 03:31 AM
    Does the secondary mic only cause problems with VOIP calls? What about normal voice calls?

Are you able to turn off noise cancellation?
    11-27-2015 01:24 AM
    same mic problem work good on loudspeaker during call but in normal my caller cannot hear me no idea how to fix it plz can any one help?
    12-05-2015 09:59 AM
    Hi,
    I have P8 Lite for two days and I experience issues with microphone on every call.
    While talking to someone he could barely hear me and said it sounded like I was very far away or muffled
    but it work good on loudspeaker mode

Can someone tell me how to fix it?
    Quick reply to this message REPLY Quote QUOTE
    12-05-2015 10:03 AM
    It`s Hardware problem, go to Gsm Repair Shop, i just fix one few minutes ago by replacing microphone , i use Galaxy S3 Original microphone from motherboard, new spare parts are sxxxt ! Good luck!
    04-04-2016 03:56 AM
    yes, meeee people told me the same, then today i record a voice call, and lissen to it the my voice, was like a wave up and down, if you not holding your phone mic to the mouth, and just move it a bit, its happens !! **** PHONE !!! NEVER Huwawaie agian!! wast of money !!
    05-10-2016 11:00 AM