Okay, I had a credit card and decided to download the Capital One Wallet app, I now do not have the credit card and want to uninstall the app but it won't let me unless I deactivate it. I press deactivate in the Google play and gives me a message saying "this app is a device administrator and must be deactivated before uninstalling." And just gives me the "ok" prompt at the bottom. Please help me, it's bugging me so bad.
    11-26-2015 05:50 PM
    Try going into Settings > Security > Device administrators and unchecking the Capital One app. You should be able to uninstall it after doing that.
    11-26-2015 06:01 PM
    Try going into Settings > Security > Device administrators and unchecking the Capital One app. You should be able to uninstall it after doing that.
    Oh my God, thank you!! You're a saint!
    sethyboy likes this.
    11-26-2015 06:25 PM
    Okay, I had a credit card and decided to download the Capital One Wallet app, I now do not have the credit card and want to uninstall the app but it won't let me unless I deactivate it. I press deactivate in the Google play and gives me a message saying "this app is a device administrator and must be deactivated before uninstalling." And just gives me the "ok" prompt at the bottom. Please help me, it's bugging me so bad.
    Go to device administrators (Settings/General/Security/Device administrators) and uncheck the app. Then uninstall it.
    11-26-2015 09:08 PM