Because there is so much email in my gmail mailbox, it would take way too long deleting one email at a time. Is there anyone out there that knows how to delete the emails ALL AT ONCE?????
    11-28-2015 07:20 PM
    On the Gmail app (if that's what you're using), if you hold down on an email, it will be checked off. You can then check off multiple emails individually by tapping the icons on the left of them, then tap the trash can icon.

If you're referring to a "select all" option, the Gmail app doesn't have that. The only way to select all emails to be deleted is on the desktop Gmail site.
    12-03-2015 12:19 PM
    Welcome to Android Central!

As it was mentioned above, you can select multiple emails in the Gmail app by tapping on the icon/avatar img to the left of the email. Careful tho as when selecting a lot, I've found it common to accidentally open a the email instead of it just highlighting it.

You can login to your Gmail from your mobile Web browser. Toward the bottom of the page, there will be a "desk top view" button that will open the full Web page of Gmail. This way you have the ability of "select all" and delete all emails with quick simple ease.
    12-03-2015 04:28 PM