Helppppppp

lisaupright

Nov 30, 2015
Visit site
Okay I got a Samsung s5 July of this year and since about day one it's drove me absolutely insane basically it has apps that I stop and disable and then undo the automatic update option to no avail because they are getting back on here and run constantly and it is mainly things such as music, calendar storage, hangouts - request writer and realtime chat services, YouTube - offline download, video player - transcode services, Google has soooo much bs I constantly fight with such as Google play services and music, audio, video, services it's always doing various Jobs and tracking and uploading, Samsung cloud data relay, Carmode - audio playback and text to speech, my messages through Verizon which I don't use I use the default messaging app and have disabled the other but glympse and aniways are ALWAYS running, maps is constantly running and some others but bist too many to keep posting and another odd thing when I go to application manager to see and stop things some apps will stop on their own and become unavailable to me some apps downloaded on my phone aren't available on the device how that happens idk other things that are off are when I download my Google data it's always saying ad the download title "taken out" then a bunch of numbers so I have no access to my Google anything but yet it's always running I have taken pics and bug reports and think a person with a lot of knowledge will easily see what's going on I'm pretty sure I've got an idea but can't quite catch it dammit..I need remote access I believe please of anyone can help and has time to hear everything and take a look let me know it would be greatly appreciated

Posted via the Android Central App

lisaupright

Nov 30, 2015
Visit site
It may have to be factory reset but I'm hoping someone cAn help me out before having to do that .. also I forgot to mention this is what I see a lot when it's acting crazy and for whatever reason as soon as I go to app manager and look at this it will close and stop running it's so off the things the phone does and I really want to try to pin point how. Right now nfc and nearby service are running and I've got no idea why and it also had switched from my home network to something else some secure socket bs idk I'm just trying to get it to be normal lol

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance