Lg risio after reset can't log on to or get passed Google account log in

A

AC Question

Reset lg risio came to Google account synced to the device I just bought it so I can't get passed this

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Did you buy it used? This is Google's Factory Reset Protection feature. If an unauthorized factory reset is performed on a phone that was already logged into a Google account, then you have to enter that same Google account's credentials after the reset. In order to authorize a factory reset, the owner of that account has to remove it from the phone first, then do the reset.

perez_alex

Jan 5, 2016
Visit site
I too did a factory reset on the lg risio, and I can't get passed the google login screen..not because I don't know the email address and password used, but because it keeps resetting itself back to pick wi-fi connection, then enter gmail address again, right after I correctly enter email address and password...anyone know how to get passed this?

pjsamantha

Jan 19, 2016
Visit site
have you fixed your phone my daughter's phone is doing the same thing it was reset because she forgot her password not after I put her email in goes right back to wifi and then log in over and over please help!!

nadroj007

May 21, 2016
Visit site
So I was helping someone with this same issue. It kept looping back to the wireless connections screen in the setup after typing in the Gmail password. I ended up contacting LG and they said they don't have an over the air fix for it. You have to send it in and they can fix it for you. She said it takes like 7-10 days to get it back though. I'd recommend trying to get a warranty replacement through your mobile carrier before resorting to sending it in to LG. They usually have some sort of an expedited option that only takes a few days.

Jen Murdock

Nov 19, 2016
Visit site
well, i cant remember my gmail password so what do i do? i really need to sign in to my phone but i had to do a master reset on it and now i cant get past the google sign in screen.. can you help me please??

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma