S6 Ende Plus extra battery case?

A

AC Question

I am looking for a case in the UK that will also act as an additional battery for the Edge plus too. The only one I've seen does not allow use of the camera while the case is on.

Also I don't suppose they do a case where is is the above plus additional memory too do they? I've seen one for another phone that had no external sd storage and the case was not only a battery but you could also add the extra sd storage. I've seen similar but not for this phone. Long shot I know.

Thanks Simon

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
I am looking for a case in the UK that will also act as an additional battery for the Edge plus too. The only one I've seen does not allow use of the camera while the case is on.

Also I don't suppose they do a case where is is the above plus additional memory too do they? I've seen one for another phone that had no external sd storage and the case was not only a battery but you could also add the extra sd storage. I've seen similar but not for this phone. Long shot I know.

Thanks Simon

Welcome to Android Central!

The case below is probably the one you are referring to. Unfortunately I do not think they make one for the Edge +.

Samsung Galaxy S6 edge Extended Battery Cases | Incipio

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12