Hello. New to Android forums but didn't see this discussed. Got S6 phone in June. Verizon. Predictive text worked until I got Lollipop it seems, a few weeks ago. When I go to settings, then language/input, then samsung keyboard, the predictive text is no longer under "smart typing" or anywhere else for that matter.

Strangely, when I click on HELP from that Samsung keyboard screen, one of only 4 help options is about predictive text and says it should be there. But it's not.

If I choose the Swype keyboard as default, the predictive text returns, but that keyboard is giving me a lot of trouble in terms of functionality. I tried downloading some other keyboards, but they don't work either. What happened? Seems odd that the very minimal help screen would include incorrect instructions.

After a update before Lollipop, the backspace option to undo an auto text correction stopped working, tho that seems to be a known issue. Frustrating that typing is getting more difficult with each update. Thank you!
    12-04-2015 09:51 PM
    My predictive text was working till yesterday. Suddenly - nothing! Also there is no option to enable it. What is going on with Samsung 6 updates?
    05-24-2016 12:47 PM