By internal, I mean the internal sound card which helps to play audio when connected with headphones. The external sound would be the loud speakers that are on the phone but I don't really care about that. I know the quality of headphones matter but the internal sound card is also important.

And if possible, find me a phone which doesn't go over $500.

Also, try to give me a few options, not just one phone but if you know any, just post that one.
    12-05-2015 11:47 PM
    I am just completely amazed at how no one cares about sound quality and everyone is all bananas about camera quality. An artist can devote their lifes energy and purpose to creating music. The transcendental experience of hearing their masterpiece can move your soul, and people just want great pictures so they can post pics of their dinner before they eat it or who they were with at the club. It is ridiculous how little information there is about the audio capabilities of smartPHONES. I do not know how to compare them or where to find the information.

I have the Galaxy Note 5 using Google play music, and the sound is complete garbage over bluetooth and is not as bad on headphones. I have a 4th generation (I think) ipod that has a cracked screen, a battery that won't hold a charge, and is a little glitchy, and the audio quality on bluetooth speaker or headphones kicks my Note5's **** all day, as long as it's plugged in.

I want to buy the Riva Turbo X ($300 bluetooth speaker) it is supposed to be far beyond all the other speakers out there. I am all about what they are trying to be, but I don't think that my phone is going to let me enjoy it.

I don't know we're the weakest link is. Is it my device or Google play music? I just want to get into my music, but I can't. I can however take great pictures of...? Well whatever I want to take a picture of.

Posted via the Android Central App
    12-06-2015 02:42 AM
    I don't buy phones based on the quality of the sound via headphones. With that said...

Using my Bose headphones, my M7 was one of the best sounding phones I've ever owned fwiw

Posted via the Android Central App
    12-06-2015 02:47 AM
    The source of music has a lot to do with it. Have you tried to put high quality music files on your device and play back from a local app.
    12-06-2015 05:25 AM