Hey,

I have been searching the internet for solutions, but I don't know what do anymore. Yesterday my phone started boot-looping. I tried to get into recovery mode, but I didn't realize that I had to hold down both the power and volume down (I read that you had let go of the power and immediately press it again, but I now know that it is wrong). So I looked online and found a way to use the LG Flash Tools method, which didn't work but I found the way to properly get into recovery mode.

I was able to do a hard reset and wipe everything, so I was back to stock everything. It was on the previous version of Android. I needed to upgrade (the wifi was not "turning on" fully either). It upgraded twice. The second time it was upgrading from 5.0.1 to 5.1.1 (I think), and it found itself in another boot loop.

So again I factory reset, but now when it turns on there are no on screen instructions. You can here the "talk-back feature" explaining everything. All I see on the on screen buttons and the top bar where it shows the signal and what not. I am stuck and I don't know what to do!

Any help would be appreciated!
    12-06-2015 10:35 AM