Hi im a samsung galaxy s duos user and recentlt i found out that i had virus on my device.....i did a format and these viruses still persist...at this point i dont really care abt my phone as i was going to change it anyway...what im worried abt is if my personal photos,videos or whatsapp and skype conversations cud be stolen ?engriks,guard service,battery control,setting service ,setting provider etc wen scanned with avg .......Android.troj.tn_qysly.vn...riskware ya_idownloader....malware.at_fakegupdt.q.....and riskware.at_guerilla.a wen scanned with ghost push virus killer .....this is a very sensitive issue for me i wud please like some feedback on this
    12-06-2015 02:25 PM
    Welcome.

I don't know what they can or can't do, but back up your personal data, preferably to more than one place, and if possible for your device, do a fresh install of the OS. Do not allow apps to auto-download thereafter, and do not download any apps other than trustworthy ones. Avoid browsing dubious sites.

Report all malware to Google:
    https://support.google.com/webmaster...er/93713?hl=en

Posted via the Android Central App
    12-06-2015 02:55 PM
    Man are you pissed off from these holy **** trojan horses or viruses. I am Tronifier , a black hat hacker with 8+ yrs of experience. I have made many viruses , malware and all these do have a week point or you can say a blind spot but yes you are right. 98% of viruses are built just to steal your ******* personal data with the help of spywares or rat( remote access tool ). If you see your naked pics with another girl online don't think that it is your friend or enemy but it is just virus installed on your phone or PC.

12-13-2015 09:22 PM
    Hey yes but you can easily remove or disable or uninstall engriks and all other ghost viruses in less than 6 sec. But to do that you must first tell me is your phone rooted or not.

12-13-2015 09:31 PM