This is so irritating! The memory/space on my Galaxy 4 is completely gone and I can't even access my pictures or take any without it telling me to delete files. But when I do, it's still not enough and it persists in telling me there is not enough storage. And then half of my pictures mysteriously vanished so I have nothing left to delete anymore. I can't download any apps, or take screenshots, or anything. After deleting other apps, music files, pictures, videos, and things like that I would have figured it would free up some space, but still nothing. I logged onto Air Droid on my computer and when I click the detail button under memory bars, more than half of my storage is taken by "other" but I have no idea what it could be; in the previous times I've checked my storage, it wasn't like that.

Please help.
    12-10-2015 08:17 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Use a file manager app and look in the /Android/datadirectory for any large .obb files. Files like these are usually really big, and sometimes get left behind even after uninstalling the app they're associated with.
    12-10-2015 09:58 PM