Why does my phone say Custom binary blocked by FRP

A

AC Question

The other day I turned on my Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime, but it said, Custom binary blocked by FRP. Then, under that in small red letters, it said, SECURE FAIL: KERNEL. any help is great, thank you.

bandit1967

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
I've seen in xda where many people have rooted these phones with kingroot with success but I can't locate any custom roms for it..maybe you flashed the wrong rom? If you found a working root that don't change the binary for the 530az with 5.1 please post the link..kingroot works great until you reboot it..

johaken

Jun 27, 2016
Visit site
Hello I know how to solve your Problem but so hard to wait but now I can surely repair your Samsung Galaxy J200GU because I already download the Firmware. Just Contact me on facebook ( https://www.facebook.com/Johannah.Kenneth ) and Message me. If you want to download too long like 8 Hours den it will error if your connection will TIMEOUT thats why I already have mine if you interested just contact if only for Samsung Galaxy J200GU if you want to know how to repair any Model with same problem just Contact me also I will teach you step by step.