so basically i barely afforded new tablet and not only it has ridiculously little gb hdd i had to buy those sd card AND THEY SIMPLY ****IN DONT WORK??? i cant move a single **** to that bloody sd card and i dont know why. i i nstalled format sd card, those apk installer who dont instal nothing but shows bunch of ******* folders and data like somekind of programming page or something and i also installed move apps to sd card, but it doesnt detect the card and nothing happens!!!
    i even thought that card is broken and bought 2 other different ones, and the same ****!

MULTIPAD PRESTIGIO TABLET QUANTUM CORE
    KINGSTON 8GB SD CARD
    SANDISC 8GB SD CARD

nothing ******* works, how the **** just to plain move apps to sd card and nothing else, im not looking for no mods and nothing, plain basic **** dont work there, not to mention it already starts lag as a ****, with all its quadra core and whatever, when i barely even used it n just all i did was ****in optimizing it and crap, i will never ******* buy anything ever again wtf, i have antivirus, boost ups, drive check etc etc

WTF

drive btw detects sd card and options>apps too and even once like moved the app but when u click on drive check theres nothing there, just somekinda [lost.dir] folder or someting

HOW TO PLAIN MOVE **** TO CARD PLEASE HELP SOMEONE?
    12-13-2015 11:52 AM
    I am not familiar with that device... But if it is running 6.0 then it should be easy to use sd card for app storage. On 5.1,then it is pretty hard
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    12-13-2015 12:04 PM
    Sorry you are having such a frustrating time. Do you have Kitkat (4.x.x), Lollipop (5.x.x), or Marshmallow (6.0)?

Also anti-virus and "preformance boosting" apps are not really good for your device. It takes needed resources from the system. So depending on how much RAM the device has, having just those apps alone installed can make your device run slow and lag.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    12-13-2015 01:28 PM
    Did you try formatting the cards?
    12-13-2015 03:27 PM