How can I receive sound notifications for texts only, not email, with Samsung Grand Prime?

A

AC Question

I have sound notifications turned on with the Grand Prime, but only want the sounds when texts come in, not when emails arrive. How can I change that?

Hazel Daze

Dec 30, 2015
Visit site
Click on Settings (the round gear like icon) >>>>Click on Accessibility (the green hand in the circle icon) >>>>Click on Notification Reminder >>>>Click on ON, it will turn green>>>>Click on Vibrate if you want that>>>>Click on Reminder Interval, set your interval>>>>See the list of Applications, click on the grey icon to the right to turn on the ones you want to use....

I searched for over a week and could not find anything about this for the Samsung Grand Prime....I even called Samsung and the guy I talked to said that this phone does not have a notification sound feature or an LED Light feature...go figure....After you check this out and see that it does work....please share this with all of your groups, forums etc...so people know that the Grand Prime does have a sound notification feature....

If anyone knows how to get some kind of LED Light Notification for texts and calls to show up on the screen of the Samsung Grand Prime please post to this reply so I can use that too....So far all the 3rd party apps that apply to most Samsung phones say they don't work with the Grand Prime....Good Day, Hazey

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbyworkman1995