My phone keeps showing "Firewall Service" but just q second. After a couple of minutes it shows again, and just a second. It happened after i used 360 security. I boost the phone and cleared junk files. Help me please.
    lablab and Pozz nak like this.
    12-15-2015 10:05 AM
    Try to remove 360 to see if you still have the same problem
    12-15-2015 10:22 AM
    I have the same problem when i download some video player start to doing the same thing, uninstall and its the same like it was still coming on screen
    12-16-2015 03:42 PM
    Same here and it is very anoying... My phone: Umi zero
    12-16-2015 04:04 PM
    I have alcatel ot idol 2 and have the same problem. I don't use 360 security app. I tried factory reset but the problem is not solved. I use AVG antivirus and when i scanned for viruses it detect some Security Service Malicious Program, and it doesn't give me option to delete, just to ignore it, which i did, but the problem is not solved obviously.
    Anyone has solution?
    12-16-2015 05:10 PM
    I have the same problem, I had 360 antivirus too but I'm not sure that this is the source. I installed it again, but firewall service shows still. Halp
    kushisingh likes this.
    12-17-2015 02:14 AM
    Its not 360 i dont have it before i dont have it now and I still geting flash on screen for that, try hard reset and it didnt fix it, instaled alot of others bug fixers bit ots not stoping i think its a bad line in program and if some1 know some developer to help with that it will be very nice
    12-17-2015 02:28 AM
    Okay guys i had same problem and i tried more than 20 antivirus apps finally i solved it no antivirus catched it but AVG but it doesn't give you chance to delete or any informations and the other one is the amazing app lookout antivirus,
    it gave me all information it's a torjan file and this antivirus look out found it and found some other and deleted it, except this firewall because actually you can't uninstall your phone firewall, so it gave me another option, that you can go to this app and click clear data then force stop it and disable and everything will work normally no need to thank me
    12-17-2015 03:53 AM
    My phone keeps showing "Firewall Service" but just q second. After a couple of minutes it shows again, and just a second. It happened after i used 360 security. I boost the phone and cleared junk files. Help me please.
    12-17-2015 03:57 AM
    Everyone tell me if you found my post useful
    12-17-2015 04:02 AM
    Hi, i did as you explained, so far so good
    eslam shabaan likes this.
    12-17-2015 10:42 AM
    Hello guys!
    I tried what you said but i can't disable firewall services..i delete data and force it to stop but after lock and unlock the screen it shows again..and again and again..
    Sorry for bad english
    I hope you have a solution..
    Thank you !
    12-20-2015 04:44 AM
    I don't know bro but it works with me great now for like a week so i guess try restart your phone and go to your applications try to find firewall service and disable it!!
    12-20-2015 04:50 AM
    what do i need to install to solve this?
    12-21-2015 07:17 PM
    Please can you explain again but with better grammar? I can't understand anything. Thank you in advance!
    12-21-2015 07:20 PM
    Ok install this app it called lookout antivirus and start scan your phone, then you will find the virus and of course you will try to delete it but it won't deleted at this moment there's third option you can go to the source of this virus it will lead you to your phone firewall service, start to clear data and disable it thwn force stop it at the end, and that's all
    I hope you can understand me
    12-21-2015 09:09 PM
    Ok install this app it called lookout antivirus and start scan your phone, then you will find the virus and of course you will try to delete it but it won't deleted at this moment there's third option you can go to the source of this virus it will lead you to your phone firewall service, start to clear data and disable it then force stop it at the end, and that's all
    I hope you can understand me
    12-21-2015 09:11 PM
    Hello Guys,

I found The Solution For this Problem

1. Just Uninstall All The Anti Virus Applications From Your Device.
    2. Go To Settings then Applications And In All Applications Locate FireWall Service Click On It And Desable And Also Dont Forget To "Clear All Data".
    3. Restart Your Device And The Problem Will Be Solved.

----- Azeem Khan
    12-22-2015 02:22 AM
    My Lenovo A750 firewall service is keep showing in my tabs, its stared when i installed Mcent apps, and suddenly i've notice that there is something keep installing apps automatically without my prior consent, so i uninstalled all the apps and all began that firewall service keep showing (am very sad it destroy my tabs)
    12-23-2015 09:59 PM
    hey guy! i found something, and applicable in all android phone or tabs, i think malwarebytes can solve the problem in google play
    12-23-2015 11:26 PM
    Yeah this is a sign of malware on your android device. It can only be removed by two ways: Either you remove it on your phone(it must be rooted) or u connect your phone to a pc and enable hidden options. But i think its easier doing it on phone.

First, locate the apps on your android device and uninstal "Security Service". After that, swipe left to show the running processes, there you should find "Firewall service", click on it. Force stop and disable it.

On your phone, make sure you have either x-plore or Es File explorer installed. On either of the two, open the Tools menu and mark "show hidden files" then select Root explorer ( so as to grant root permission). select "grant/yes" when it shows a pop message. By now it should be showing all the folders on your sd

Now leave sd and open phone memory/device memory

On your device memory, click system>>priv-app. Inside this folder, the first 2 hidden files is your malware. Before deleting the files, try to install it so has to confirm you are not deleting the wrong files( one should be security service and the other should be firewall service). After deleting it, reboot your phone and its back to normal.

For any problems, contact me on whatsapp +2347067059785
    12-24-2015 05:40 AM
    Yeah this is a sign of malware on your android device. It can only be removed by two ways: Either you remove it on your phone(it must be rooted) or u connect your phone to a pc and enable hidden options. But i think its easier doing it on phone.

First, locate the apps on your android device and uninstal "Security Service". After that, swipe left to show the running processes, there you should find "Firewall service", click on it. Force stop and disable it.

On your phone, make sure you have either x-plore or Es File explorer installed. On either of the two, open the Tools menu and mark "show hidden files" then select Root explorer ( so as to grant root permission). select "grant/yes" when it shows a pop message. By now it should be showing all the folders on your sd

Now leave sd and open phone memory/device memory

On your device memory, click system>>priv-app. Inside this folder, the first 2 hidden files is your malware. Before deleting the files, try to install it so has to confirm you are not deleting the wrong files( one should be security service and the other should be firewall service). After deleting it, reboot your phone and its back to normal.

For any problems, contact me on whatsapp +2347067059785
    12-24-2015 05:42 AM
    Hi,
    i have your same problem but my phone cant be rooted, any idea how to remove this malware?
    12-24-2015 07:58 AM
    I had the same problem, bt I solved it by going 2 setting =>apps=>running apps and located Firewallservices under running apps. I thn forced it to stop from there. It went to disabled apps where I then reconfigured its preferences. Since thn til now my phone is working perfectly fine.
    12-24-2015 09:53 AM
    My phone showing me "Service Firewall" which is not a minute remaining inciar After an application note again, and lasts a few minutes more. It happened after the cell change settings Help me please
    12-24-2015 11:19 AM
63 123