Galaxy S5. the last several weeks, the sounds cuts out when connected to wi fi. it does this on several wi fi, so its not the networks. it shows that it's still streaming music, but the sound cuts out, usually after about 15 minutes... when I turn wi fi off, sound comes back using 4g. very strange.
    12-15-2015 12:53 PM
    I would try to remove and re add the wifi network.

Please see this thread for more general tips that may help :

[GUIDE] Miscellaneous Troubleshooting
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    12-15-2015 02:05 PM
    i have a similar problem, except it's with data. it shows I'm connected to wifi with a strong signal but I'm actually disconnected randomly whenever i navigate to a webpage or whenever a video tries to load... if it's a web page then i get a slow load screen followed by eventually telling me that I'm not connected to the internet... this is happening at home and at work.
    i discovered a temporary fix for this by turning the wifi off and on but I'm having to do this more frequently now it's become aggrevating especially when I'm dealing with finances on my phone.

Posted via the Android Central App on LG G Stylo
    12-17-2015 04:35 PM
    anyone? bueller??

12-19-2015 04:34 PM
    First for the wifi problem, if you are at home, try resetting your router. If you are having also data speed problems where you previously didn't, you should check with your carrier.
    12-19-2015 05:46 PM
    First for the wifi problem, if you are at home, try resetting your router. If you are having also data speed problems where you previously didn't, you should check with your carrier.
    thanks, sorry for the confusion but the data problem i was referring to is the wifi problem. this happens at home and at work. everything runs fine when i turn it off and on as well as when i have it completely off.

12-21-2015 06:47 PM
    Yep, having the same problem. I've reset the router, reset the phone, turned the wifi on and off. It's slow to find the network and takes a long time to connect to my home network. I've even deleted the wifi profile and reconnecteded it. Same problem. All my other devices on the network run perfectly fine.
    12-21-2015 09:41 PM