SAmsung 6 won't let me log in.

A

AC Question

I have a Samsung 6 Phone that i did a factory reset on. Did the whole what language than email address and password, hit enter and I get "please sign in with one of the owners accounts" error message at the bottom of the screen. I have verified and re-verified my logon and P/W are correct, called the cell phone carrier, they can't help me, called samsung and they told me they instituted a new policy from Google Anti-theft that locks you out of your phone for 72 hours. So they can verify your credentials. I smell Bull**** but I don't know where to go and who to go after. Can't find an email address to write to google on this. Any help would be great.

Thomas Werner

Dec 16, 2015
Visit site
Already done that, confirmed it by logging into my account through my laptop. Got another Email from Samsung stating that it is fact a 72 hour waiting period. That makes no sense to me why a company would do something like this. What if I was a business owner and this happened, is Google going to be held liable for damages caused by loss of business? This whole thing stinks of BS.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12