I need help!
    Im using LG P715/P716
    I have a rooted phone.I want to make tweaks so I can play games smoother so I installed ChainFlire 3d then installed the drive which it needed so I can use all of the options.It gave me a warning that if I continue I have the chance of bricking my phone.My phone restarted and realized my phone was stucked in a boot loop.The most annoying thing is that I cant go to the recovery menu which is needed to restore back my phone.I tried all possible combinations,the power+volume up/down+hone didnt actually work.I already knew my phone cant go to recovery menu before this happened.Because I remembered last week,I downloaded quickboot,it didnt work also.I really want to know how to bypass the boot loop without having to gain access to recovery menu,or a solution to the recovery menu problem.HELP! Any reply would be greatly appreciated!
    12-16-2015 03:26 AM
    already knew my phone cant go to recovery menu before this happened.
    This should be a huge red flag for anyone with a rooted device. Did you ever have a custom recovery installed such as TWRP/CWM?

Try getting the device into download mode. Power device off. While holding volume up, plug device into your pc. If it boots into download mode, use LG Flash Tool to flash the stock firmware back to your device.

If that doesn't work you have a nice expensive paper weight.
    already knew my phone cant go to recovery menu before this happened.
    This should be a huge red flag for anyone with a rooted device. Did you ever have a custom recovery installed such as TWRP/CWM?

Try getting the device into download mode. Power device off. While holding volume up, plug device into your pc. If it boots into download mode, use LG Flash Tool to flash the stock firmware back to your device.

If that doesn't work you have a nice expensive paper weight.
    Laura Knotek and LeoRex like this.
    12-16-2015 04:15 AM
    I dont have a custom recovery.Thanks for the reply.Do you know what steps should I do to flash my firmware?
    12-16-2015 05:24 PM