On my S6 Active, I want to turn the LED Indicator on, as I find it quite useful. My problem is every so often the setting turns itself off. I have looked everywhere trying to find an answer on my issue. I've asked reddit, I've looked on the AT&T support, and I can't find my answer anywhere.

For the "Get to the point" people: The LED infdicator setting turns itself off at random. How do I keep it on?
    12-16-2015 05:59 AM
    I don't think settings should be changing themselves, my best guess would be an app is turning it off. Are you running any battery saver/extender apps or switching in and out of the built in battery saver mode? Besides that my thoughts are you have an app that uses the LED with permission to affect its settings. Can you think of any app like that?

Posted via the Android Central App
    I don't think settings should be changing themselves, my best guess would be an app is turning it off. Are you running any battery saver/extender apps or switching in and out of the built in battery saver mode? Besides that my thoughts are you have an app that uses the LED with permission to affect its settings. Can you think of any app like that?

Posted via the Android Central App
    12-16-2015 06:26 AM
    I shouldn't have any apps like that. (Sorry I took so long to reply I couldn't find the thread again) and I have the 3rd party apps disabled from even downloading. I reset my phone and that now only makes it not be disabled as fast. Any more help would be appreciated.
    01-13-2016 06:32 AM
    I shouldn't have any apps like that. (Sorry I took so long to reply I couldn't find the thread again) and I have the 3rd party apps disabled from even downloading. I reset my phone and that now only makes it not be disabled as fast. Any more help would be appreciated.

(And I replied to the wrong thing.)
    01-13-2016 06:33 AM