Groove will not play on my Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 or Samsung S6 ipod

A

AC Question

It shows that it is installed, playing my favorites but cannot make sound available.
Step by step help would be much appreciated to be able to use it,
It does work perfectly on my PC with windows 10.
Thanks
Ed

RUSSELL OLLIE SR

Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
Argghh!!!

I know software is a complex business and Microsoft has struggled to keep up off the Windows platform with music and video apps but this is ridiculous! I've had a Microsoft music pass (dare I say 'Zune pass') for many years as it gave the best user experience and value. Over the past few years each rebranding and release of Microsoft's music app has gotten less and less useful/competitive. I've carried multiple OS phones for years between separate business (used to be Crackberrys and has been iPhone for the past few years) and personal phones (was WP 8 and loved my Lumia 1520 experience before it was stolen and I switched to Android) and was excited to see Microsoft make an Android play (really like the current iteration of Cortana on Android) but Groove is ten steps backwards. I believe it actually more or less worked when first installed a couple of months ago but now it doesn't play anything! It appears it syncs the collection I've built in other locations and possibly my OneDrive music content but now I can't play a thing! Tried unintalling and reinstalling to no avail.

As a test I installed Groove on my work iPhone and after syncing the collection IT WORKS!!! I just checked online and it appears Android still outsells iOS by a healthy multiple globally. I hope Microsoft hasn't given up on making a presence on Android...