Last August I bought an LG Leon phone from Metro PCS. After one week I got little blue message reading "no songs to play" I thought it was my Spotify but later discovered this was not the case. When this problem occurs, I also lose my keyboard, so I cannot text or enter passwords or comment on social media. I also lose the function of the little back arrow on the bottom of the phone and also cannot access anything in settings; I am completely locked out. Metro techs have tried disabling some apps and also doing a hard restart. After doing these things the phone would work fine for a while but then would happen again within a couple of weeks. I would restart the phone several times and even take the battery out to restart. I then had Metro send me a replacement LG Leon (as they will not allow me to upgrade until August 2016). Well, this Leon has the same problem!!! Can someone PLEASE help me with this problem?!?! Metro techs have no idea what is causing this issue.
    12-17-2015 08:05 PM
    Have you performed a factory reset? That should fix your problem. If the problem reoccurs then try recalling what the last app or service you downloaded was because that is likely what is causing the problem.
    12-17-2015 09:25 PM
    Yes metro techs did this twice and it would clear the problem but it would reoccur. How can I find out which app could be responsible? Could it be one I have already deleted?
    12-17-2015 11:45 PM