LG v10 Or Samsung galaxy s6/note. seriously just cant decide

MoonFairy56

Dec 18, 2015
Visit site
I have been a dedicated Samsung user since before androids & currently have a Galaxy S5 & am planning to upgrade because the S5 just has too many bugs especially after the lollipop update. However there have been some changes with the Samsung just don't sit right with me like not being able to remove the battery, the glass back, durability, lack of expandable memory and a few other things. I use my phone a lot...no really... A LOT.. between business, normal use & games. I have been checking all the forums, reading all the reviews & have even been into the store talking with them there. This is a very confusing choice for me. (ill be honest, its hard for me to consider leaving the Samsung)

I don't know if i should stick with Samsung (either note or S6) or switching to the LG V10. It would be very helpfully if i could get some input from actual users of both. I would like to know what you opinions are & the pro's & cons of each? I really am baffled by this & would greatly appreciate any help you guys could provide.

MoonFairy56

Dec 18, 2015
Visit site
Thanks srkmagnus so much for the links to the reviews.. I think I have read just about every review out there....lol..& still I cant make a choice... that's why I has hoping to get some input from users of each device.. I think I am be leaning towards the LG V10.. .the whole removable battery thing is a big deal for me. I also do several events a year where I will be nowhere near a charging source sometimes for a couple days at a time & always have extra charged batteries with me to get me through to keep in touch with the business side of things, especially now that I use my credit card reader with it. (now I bring a solar setup big enough to charge my extra battery while I'm working my booth with my phone)

MoonFairy56

Dec 18, 2015
Visit site
Thanks bigmatt503 I appreciate the info.. The crummy battery life does concern me. It s definitely a check in the "con's" box for Samsung on my list.

Posted via the Android Central App

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital